01. Am I allowed to purchase vendors outside the BEST for Dentistry partnership?
You still remain independent as a BEST for Dentistry member. There is no obligation to use vendors from our partnerships, nor does it prohibit you from purchasing outside our partnerships.
02. Will the process in which I place my orders change?
Your current purchasing process should remain the same unless a specific vendor requires otherwise. Think of BEST as an extension of your business as opposed to a vendor. BEST acts as a coordinator to ensure you get the support you need.
03. How do I access BEST for Dentistry benefits?
You can access information to our benefits through the Member Portal when you log in to your BEST for Dentistry account as a member. Account Managers and Client Consulting team members are always available to you.
04. What are my payment options?
We accept payments monthly via recurring charge. You can also pay for the entire year, earning yourself one month free.
05. Are there fees associated if I want to cancel my monthly membership?
You can cancel your monthly recurring billing at any time.
06. Am I locked into a contract?
No, BEST for Dentistry offers a month to month option that allows you to cancel at any time with a 30 days’ notice.
07. Am I obligated to only use your partners?
Although we strongly suggest you use as many of our partners as possible to maximize your savings potentials, we do not require you to use all of them.
08. How do I know what will my savings be?
We have negotiated discounted savings with each of our alliance partners. We will connect you directly with our contact to receive a quote on what your pricing will be as a BEST for Dentistry Member.
09. What kind of benefits do you offer?
We offer solutions in almost every category of the dental space. Our partnerships are always evolving and growing to fit our members needs.